Wednesday, April 14, 2010

HGTV Creative Edge with Brian

While things are cooking cutting together our pilot for HGTV, there has been some other news, regarding "The Creative Edge with Brian" (see last paragraph in: "In the Beginning..").
HGTV has informed us, that they want to change the name to "HGTV Creative Edge with Brian"; swapping out 'The" with "HGTV".  I am thrilled about this, because it directly puts the HGTV branding in the same sentence as my name - by their choice.  I have to think things are brewing on that front, but we'll see.  Here is how the graphics look now:

I still look like a ding-a-ling, but at least the HGTV logo is there by my side :)


0 comments:

post a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Making of a Home Renovation Show © 2010

PSD to Blogger Templates by OOruc & PSDTheme by PSDThemes