Monday, May 3, 2010

DIYlife.com

While we are waiting to shoot the final series of scenes in our little renovation pilot, I just got word that I will be an expert renovation contributor on AOL's DIYlife.com.  I will be writing  weekly how-to article with in-depth instructions, and a ton of photos showing just how I did it.  In addition, I will be doing how-to video in the very near future with DIYlife.com as well.  The first projects I will take you through will be tiling a shower, how to install a replacement window, how to paint your kitchen cabinets, and many more projects.  Again, a ton of high quality pics taken during the course of each project will be posted with each article, to help in the explanation of the projects.  So next time you log on to AOL, don't be surprised if you see me on the home page!

0 comments:

post a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Making of a Home Renovation Show © 2010

PSD to Blogger Templates by OOruc & PSDTheme by PSDThemes