Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Balls In the Air...

In the business of making a home renovation show, or any show for that matter, there are many. many failures before you hit it.  This is why you need to have a lot of balls in the air, multiple projects going on, continue building your contact list...calls, emails, thinking outside the box, everything to give yourself the best shot.  That is my philosophy, and it seems to be working!  The folks at AOL just told me they were interested in me creating 10, three minute home renovation videos for them. 
I met with Paige Rien, designer from the popular HGTV show "Hidden Potential".  It turns out we have a lot in common, and have come with some VERY cool ideas for shows.  Between our creativity and contacts, stay tuned for some good stuff.
Meanwhile, Tuesday is the last day of shooting for the pilot of another show that I am SO psyched about.  I really feel this has some staying power.  Super smart Carolina Fernandez rocks the camera, and the end result of the bathroom renovation  is amazing!  I will post some production still pics soon.  After we're done with the final edit, and it's cleared with the rest of the team I will post it here.
Anyway, the point is I am trying to make is, multi-tasking is paramount, in the making of a home renovation show.

0 comments:

post a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Making of a Home Renovation Show © 2010

PSD to Blogger Templates by OOruc & PSDTheme by PSDThemes