Sunday, February 28, 2010

"My 2 Links"

While I normally give you renovation links, today I am going to share two television links I follow, relating to getting a renovation show on the air.
HGTV is and has always been my main focus in the making of a home renovation show, and I have been lucky enough to build relationships with them over the past few years.  This is a big help in selling them a tv show.  On a recent meeting with them here in New York City, I met Lindsey Weidhorn, who is in show development.  Super nice, as they all were.  She has a great blog called "The Inside Stoop", which has some awesome insight in the movers and shakers of developing HGTV programming, plus some general cool stuff.
CableU is a fantastic resource, that tracks and reports unbiased trends in cable television.  They have regular interviews with the top peeps in the industry.  Knowing what the networks are looking for, helps in the making of a home renovation show.

0 comments:

post a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Making of a Home Renovation Show © 2010

PSD to Blogger Templates by OOruc & PSDTheme by PSDThemes