Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Do I Dare?"

Ok, rule number one in show creation, don't let anyone see your stuff before it's finished, or out of context.  Rule number two, no wearing baseball caps on camera.
Welllll, I have never been good about following rules.  So without giving away too much (such as show concept, title etc) I am going to show you a 90 sec clip of rough footage from one of the shoots which is part of this sizzle reel for this new show we are pitching.
It won't really make sense, because it is only a portion of the reel, but whatev...
I am thinking about chopping out the part of me in the car, kind of annoying right?
So without further a du, I present (drumroll)....this, thing:

0 comments:

post a comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

The Making of a Home Renovation Show © 2010

PSD to Blogger Templates by OOruc & PSDTheme by PSDThemes